Sunday 22 May 2016

The road to recovery

Tokyo you beautiful freak.

A flower shop bar. An abandoned bike. A boogie down at Vision. Vegetarian ramen accompanied with loud shouting. Drinking with my neighbours on our street in the early hours of the morning. Ukelele bob dylan sessions. Getting lost on my bike in nakameguro. The love of friends and a million hours on Skype. 

It was the best of times it was the worst of times it was the best of times it was the worst of times but don't think twice it's alright.

Is this how I write these things now? A list of recent experiences, references and quotes that only I will get? Well yes, because this is mine and despite being public it's largely private.

There's so much to look forward to. This summer is going to be magic I can already feel it. 


Special mention goes to Allie and Collin. What a great team of blonde. 

2 comments:

  1. Jellyboiii_LordOfUnemployment25 May 2016 at 20:51

    Rock that Ukelele

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beyond flattering. I'm so glad that they are on the interwebs. ありがとうね〜 🤓

    ReplyDelete

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.