Saturday 20 February 2016

The bath house partyyy

A party at an abandoned sento in Komae  (or an 'about-to-be-demolished' sento), which got shut down early by the incredibly polite police. It wasn't the police involvement which annoyed me, because plans to move elsewhere were already in place, it was that my favourite indie-brit-pop inspired Japanese band "The Fin." were told they would be arrested if they played...and deciding not to fight for the music and be sensible...so they didn't play.
My reviews:
Melt-banana: im not sure on the exact genre but you could call them experimental noise punk...or something . Not really my thing but definitely very wild Japanese alternative music and a worthwhile experience.
Hikashu: bloody fantastic.  Frank zappa vibe..fun dance music, would 100% see again...probably gonna track them down and become obsessed by them from now on.
Boy age: totally rubbish.
This was followed by gyoza and a nomihoudai shisha party in a Shimokita basement bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.