Saturday 9 January 2016

Photographicals

From his analogue camera, Daleth (one of my best friends in Japan), has been taking photographs of his experiences.
Luckily I was able to share a lot of them. He developed 5 roles of film, and brought them round for me to see.
Looking through Daleths photographs on the day of his birthday is such a beautiful experience and the root of which an ephiancy has planted itself in my head and shook up an earthquake in my heart. It arrowed me to my love for him as a person.
When he returns to the states in a few months. Hmmm. Yea, I'll be pretty sad.
Here's some of my favourites, from which I snuck a few picures of to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.