Thursday 16 July 2015

Next on the agenda Saturday July 25th

So, I have found a couple things happening which will more than compensate for the lack of my attendance at FujiRock. I was planning to go down to Tokyo that weekend anyway, as I will be meeting my cousin Jason on his first day moving to Japan on the JET programme......so, I figured I should find some fun stuff to go to. And, oh boy have I succeeded!

The opening party for artist Bunny Bissoux's exhibition....


Followed by:

A mad decent night
This night looks sweeeeet


I have already told Jason that I will be hung over on Sunday when I see him. He more thank understands. COUSINS RULE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.