Friday 24 October 2014

Reunion

At the Yokohama Oktoberfest I arranged to see some old friends from Bristol:

From the same masters course, Michi is now working at a pharmaceutical company up in Iwaki, Alice is working at the French embassy in Tokyo, and I..... well, I'm still doing what I consider to be "gap year stuff".... hmm. In fact from those I've kept in touch with from my masters, everyone seems to have "made it in their career" in some aspect or another. I really need to play catch-up. Anyway, no bitter feelings, I'm inspired and motivated by the hard work and success of my former peers:


How can you not love these people? I can't wait to see those I spent so many fun Bristolian nights with slowly ruling the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.