Friday 24 October 2014

Murrays Halloween partay

Scottish Chris, who lives in Fujishiro, threw a great halloween house party last weekend. The cool thing about being in a group of people predominantly Japanese and American, is that people make a huge effort when it comes to costumes. Can you guess what everyone is?

Pictures all taken by Francesca:


Robbie decided to give me a mini birthday shout-out. I pretended to be embarrassed whist secretly loving the attention:


Everyone found this guy really annoying for various reasons:


Freddy turned up dressed as an Ebola researcher:


Hopefully more people will upload photos from this party which I can steal for my own personal memory bank, aka. this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.