Friday 21 February 2014

Hokkiado trip part 3

We spent two nights in Sapporo. This is the main city of Hokkaido. It was a cool place. The Yuki Matsuri (snow festival) was taking place. there were ice sculptures and yummy food. I also managed to meet up with some other UK JETs who I met at orientation. Sounds like things are pretty lame in other prefectures. Sad times for other JETs.


Heres some pictures from the festival:

Me and Riley found a Japanese style tardis. Weirdly the inside was as small as it looks like it is from the outside. Havent they heard of Dr.Who???



Heres me and Tommy are posing in front of a sculpture we constructed earlier that day. Yes its the Malaysian embassy. We were feeling `quirky`:




 Here I am with robbie and riley - some of the JETS from Hitachi-Ota. By this point you might have guessed that I bought a silly ram hat. well excuuuuuuuuuuse me for getting into the festive spirit, I dont see you half trying as hard buddy-kins:





Theres a great anecdote attached to this picture. It involves a choco-banana. You'll just have to take my word for it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.