Wednesday 18 December 2013

the continuing tale of Lucys visit mid-week happenings

Before I start, I might mention that I have just discovered Gladys Knight & The Pips and it is GREAT. What else happened while Lucy was here eh? Well, yes, we got an Indian. As it turns out, Indian food in Japan is seriously great:
Yummy naan. The guy let us watch him make it. dunno why. Mid-week we went to the Mito drunk duck and caught up with some chummy chum chums. Evidence of this is directly below THIS TEXT.
oh yes, there was also the incident of the yaki-niku where we got yaki-niku. thats that for you. And because you so clearly are lacking of an imagination I have included a photograph of this meal - its your typical no-frills yaki-niku spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.