Thursday 26 October 2017

Scorpion

I just read a fantastic quote by Thomas Jefferson:

"I am not an advocate for frequent chance in laws and constitutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors."

Whoa man...preach. I feel like this could be applied to so many things, but given the backwards legislation surrounding US gun control and how infuriating and devastating things seem to be at the moment, why not apply it to that?

OK, glad we got super deep about politics there. Well anyway, back to scorpion.

I've been having really intense dreams lately. Something about body temperature and season change.

Matt woke me up in the middle of the night because I was flailing about and yelling "scorpion" over and over. I mean, that is a little odd right?




I do remember the dream though, the plot is too long and not interesting enough to get into full detail, but in the last part I was losing a fight to a large flying scorpion, it was pretty terrifying.

So yea, you could say I was getting into the "Halloween spirit", if that were a thing. Now that Halloween has become so popular in Japan, I'm gonna go ahead and say, "yes, it is".

Ok, good talk. Oh wow, how relevant is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.