Thursday 24 March 2016

Kyoto

Last weekend I took a night bus up to kyoto to see the city and spend time with Florent.

Staying at an AirBnB apartment made me realize how much I miss being somewhere clean, normal and quiet. I'm glad that I'm soon to move out of the notoriously disgusting Sakura sharehouse where I've been residing the past 6 months. It's finally time to quit the travellers dreamife and move from my hostel-like accommodation into a place I can call home.

We spent three days walking around, seeing shrines, complaining about being cold, eating, listening to live jazz, shopping and riding local buses. 

After a stressful two weeks of apartment hunting in tokyo it was the perfect break from the anxieties I had slowly been burying my head in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.