Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hibiya Beer

This happened in Hibiya park in Tokyo:

A German beer festival. It was a hot day.




Following this, me and Josh (new Tokyo person) snuck into an amazing progressive rock concert. Apparently the tickets were 4,300 yen. HAHAHAHARRRRRRR. I bought a T-shirt. The name of the band is Rovo. I really need to listen to more of their stuff. We befriended a pseudo-hippy, this little Japanese dude who clearly couldn't hold his drink. But, those are always the best people to practice Japanese on for some reason.


Following this was a birthday dinner for Robbie at an ezakiya in Shinjuku. I can't find the pictures inside the place, which is a shame because it was a themed Kabuki restaurant... but I found these ones.... we all got a free sword and posed with them afterwards:








Following this we went to the gay-district in Tokyo, cannot remember the name. And there was a lot of waiting around as dramas unveiled. Some parts of that night are better not remembered.

On the Sunday we went to cookie time in Harajuku. I ate a caramel sundae and it changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.