Thursday 1 May 2014

wedding

I went to Phil and Jury's wedding party. It was a lovely event. I was running so late due to my own stupidness that I almost didn't go. I'm glad I did.




A-Team. I love these two dapper idiots:

Danichan★Tommychan

Kanoko is a yoga teacher:



Please adopt me you wonderful human beings:



Ma-"mean"-na is one of the sweetest girls. And I love that she is going out with Tommy because not only does she always laugh at my dumb expressions, she takes so many pictures which makes maintaining a blog ten times easier. Also I tried to teach her how to say some expressions in a posh English accent to piss off Tommy, he complained that I have taught his girlfriend to "talk like an asshole". Tough shit.




You already know:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.