Wednesday 18 December 2013

the never ending story a girl called lucy stayed and here was the second weekend of her loooooooooong visit

Friday night we went back to that god-forsaken beer point place where if you are bored enough to have read the majority of my blog posts you might think that I spend time in very few other places. well....you wouldnt not be wrong.
This was followed by some karaoke:
So there you have it. Apparently this went on until the wee hours of the morning. Clearly I had given up at some point and had decided to use the karaoke room for napping purposes. Well - we all enjoy karaoke in our own unique way. Some of us like to scream down the microphone some like to sleep. Its really something for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.