Monday 30 December 2013

burnt

Bondi beach is pretty sweet,
the waves are high so you must watch your feet,
my dad rented an umbrella,
he's a careful fella,
Neither me nor my brother were as clever.

 How did we act that was so idiotic?
 We forgot about sun exposure in the exotic.
 Despite my avid application of sun cream,
The sun got me hard like a strong lazor beam.
 But strangely only got me in one place,
Now try to keep a straight face,
For it was just on the back of my knees,
 I ask of you not to laugh at me please.

 However, what Joe did was much more severe,
 the stupidity of this deserves a cheer.
 He went for a swim in the heavy seas all alone,
 and forgot that his pocket contained his phone.
 It was a brand new iphone 5,
 but now it is ruined from his lone dive.

 It may sound like there has been some distress, on the contrary I must confess.

 It was all shits and giggles. So there.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that explains why I have heard nothing from young Joe!

    ReplyDelete

I put so much time and nonsense in this blog. Thank you for commenting, even if it's trolling, it makes me feel special.